Dr Sathish Devadoss is primarily an Orthopedic Surgeon who completed his under graduation and masters in India and later underwent special training in orthopedic surgery in Germany, United Kingdom, France and Australia. He came back to India in 2002 and started his practice in Institute of Orthopedics in Madurai and later as a Consultant at Apollo Hospital, Madurai. Currently he is the Medical Director of Devadoss Multispecialty Hospitals Madurai.
He specializes in Joint replacement surgery, Arthroscopy, Fracture surgery, Microscopic spine surgery, Computerized Orthopedic Surgery, Limb reconstructive surgery, pediatric orthopedic surgery to name a few. He was one of the first few surgeons to start CAOS in India as early as 2004 including CAOS for trauma.
Has been awarded the Bronze medal in The Duke of Edinburgh Award scheme.
- Elected as secretary to Interact club of Vikaasa School 1987-88
- Elected as Secretary to Medical Internees Association, Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Chidambaram 1994-95.
- Past Chairman of Madurai Round Table India No.14
- Secretary of Rotary club of Madurai Metro 2014-15
- Chairman of Health care panel of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) Madurai zone 2012-13
- Member Yi- Youth wing of CII
- Secretary- Madurai Orthopaedic Society 2013-2015
- Secretary Rotary club of Madurai Metro- 2014-15
- Executive committee member – TamilNadu Ortho Association-2015-17
- Executive committee member-India Arthroplasty Association 2015-17